Thursday 8 October 2015

Mini Haul | Rimmel Kate Moss Lipsticks


These Lipsticks are SO Gorgeous! They are the Rimmel Kate Moss lipsticks, and I bought them recently from Superdrug, for around £4 each on an offer, which was a total steal as I have four other Kate Moss Lipstick's which you can take a look at in my Rimmel Kate Moss Lipstick's Collection here, which I will have to update soon as I have these beauties to add!
So the one on the Left hand side is the number '03' it's a gorgeous muted pinkish brown/ it is a lovely nude colour and I feel it really complements my skin tone well and I'm sure would complement a lot of skin tones too, as I have been using them for a few weeks now but took the pictures previously (but who doesn't like taking pictures of their new untouched makeup haha am I right) They are both so pigmented and smell amazing for drugstore lipsticks as I've had a few that I hated the smell so much I can barely use them! *cough Bourjois rouge edition velvet's*

The one on the Right hand side is '38' which I have heard a lot about this year especially from beauty guru's on YouTube I have been lusting over it for ages and ages and I'm so happy I finally have it and I'm not disappointed I'm been so obsessed with using it as it looks so pretty and complements my lip shape, I've only been using it for a few weeks and within the first two applications I knew it was love... 

Left To Right - Rimmel Kate Moss Lipstick in '03', Rimmel Kate Moss Lipstick in '38',

Here are the links below to them:
www.feelunique.com

As I previously said I love the Rimmel Kate Moss Lipsticks and they are the Brand I always go back to and they never fail to impress me with the quality and how beautiful all the lipsticks apply and last, they are probably my favourite drugstore lipsticks along with the L'Oreal Eva's nude lipstick! *heart eyes emoji* but they are so comparable to Mac, and other high end lipsticks I have used and they are less than half the price or even a third of some expensive lipsticks I own!

Have You Ever Tried Rimmel Kate Moss Lipsticks If so, what are your favourites?!
I'd love to know in the comments below!

SHARE:

41 comments

  1. Those are great shades! Rimmel makes a great drugstore lipstick!

    xo, Liz
    http://lipstickandconfetti.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh I NEED!! They are both such pretty colours!
    Becky Shannon xx - Life-by-Becky

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I LOVE them haha! If you want new drugstore lipsticks give these a go! xx

      Delete
  3. wow love both of these shades!! I love the Rimmel Lipsticks by Kate! they're so creamy!
    Amanda | amanda-speroni

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are just so Gorgeous! I don't know what I would do if they didn't sell them! x

      Delete
  4. These are my absolute favourite lipsticks and I love the shades you got. I bet they suit you so much xxx

    http://izzyk1998.blogspot.co.uk/
    http://izzykreviews.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like the Kate Moss nudes! and 107 is of course a classic that I can't wait to break out for Autumn :)


    Musings & More

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really want to try one from the new nudes collection and yes I couldn't agree more, I'm gonna be the same! x

      Delete
  6. I love these lipsticks - they're such great quality.
    x

    Small&Blonde♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great haul, both of those shades look beautiful!

    A Little Dose of Makeup

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh, 03 looks like it might just be the exact shade I've been looking for lately - I have a new job starting and want something nice and neutral and easy to wear that'll make me look a little more polished. I love the Kate Moss lipsticks too, totally deserve the brilliant reputation they have :)
    Misia xx | gowashyourface.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes I know I couldn't agree more they are amazing for drugstore lipsticks, and I would totally recommend that one go for it girl! I'm sure it'll be a perfect shade for work. Xx

      Delete
  9. I'm in LOVE with 03, but I recently bought number 45 from the new nude collection and I think I love it even more. Slightly pinkier but looks lovely!

    Also, the maybelline colour drama lipstick pencil in 'nude perfection' is gorgeous too.

    Laura x
    http://www.shortsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I will have to give that one a go then, I really want to try one from the nude collection! thank you for recommending them to me. X

      Delete
  10. I love kate moss lipsticks but I've never tried these two, they're definitely on my list now xx

    sophiejc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know they are lovely and so glad I've tempted you haha! Xx

      Delete
  11. I adore the Kate Moss lipsticks, and I've been meaning to pick 03 up, as it looks gorgeous! x

    http://luxuryblush.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great post Jessica!! I so want to try these X

    www.Charlottecrowder.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I must try it. It looks amazing,

    P.s. Lovely blog!!! Can't get enough!!

    Ana
    https://anasdomain.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely shades! I've never tried thes, I will definitely look out for them.

    Sempiternal Adventures

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love Kate Moss' lipsticks! 03 is my favourite too, tbh I think it's most peoples! I need to read your Kate Moss collection post!

    www.denajayne.co.uk

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love them both but I think 03 would suit my complexion better. I love the Kate Moss range, they all great.

    Sally ~ DiagonSally

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment, I usually prefer 03 too, for everyday wear but I do love them both! They are super good!

      Delete
  17. Such gorgeous colours!! I always go for nice nudey pinks! x

    www.shayholly.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  18. gorgeous shades :) xoxo
    http://serenesparkle.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  19. I need to get these! Lovely shades!
    Alisha x
    www.beautywithalisha.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, they are so pretty, gonna be beautiful in Spring/Summer! xx

      Delete
  20. Great post and blog . I just follow you <3
    www.beautyisallaround6.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I've got 03 but it doesn't suit me as well as I'd like. I think because my lips are quite dark naturally so I just look a bit ill with it on. I think I need to mix it with another shade or put a lipliner underneath. I've seen it on people though and thought it looked amazing which is why I got it. Ah well.

    Sally ~ DiagonSally

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that's a shame! It probably is that though if you don't feel it suits you as you hoped, I think you should try it with a lipliner it is a gorgeous colour but I suppose not every colour works for everyone which is a shame! x

      Delete
  22. Wow these are so damn pretty! These are the kinda shades i've been after for ages now. Gonna have to give them a good ole swatch next time I hit the drugstore :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw yay! I'm glad you like the look of them, they're even nicer on you definitely should check them out next time you find them in store! x

      Delete

© Jessica Victoria. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig