Tuesday 16 February 2016

A Mini Feel Unique Haul


I adore buying makeup, but as you can see by this little haul I did have some self control this time, but not much! as I still managed to picked up a makeup product! So I hope you enjoy this little post!

The products I purchased:

The Balm Mary Lou Manizer Highlighter - here
Cocoa Brown Tough Stuff - here

The Feel Unique Website - www.feelunique.com

So firstly I picked up the infamous and very much talked about Mary Lou Manizer highlighter which I tested out straight away as I just could not resist, it's so beautiful, snd a super shimmery highlighter and it looks gorgeous on the eyes and above the cheekbone area and basically it's just so pretty if I could apply it everywhere to my face I probably would... as it makes me feel like a glowing goddess!
It looks very gold/champagne colour in the pan which you can see in the photo I took of it below, but when it's applied its like a mixture of cream/gold so it's the perfect in between so it doesn't look crazy, it doesn't look coloured to me when applied, just a gorgeous glow, but it is very glowy and makes wherever you apply it to, on your skin look shiny and youthful, and it is literally amazing for above contour and makes chubby faced me, actually look like I have some cheekbones woo! It's clear to say, I'm in love!

This next item is something I have really been in need of, as I have recently got more into fake tan and making my not so tanned skin a bit darker, I really wanted to invest in a good body scrub one that would really make my fake tan apply better and one that would be amazing for removing excess tan which may have gone not so nice. I had tried the Cocoa Brown tan in Dark, and I love it and for such good value it's amazing and the colour is so gorgeous. I love being in the sun but I don't like the risks it apposes to my skin, especially since my face burns like a peach I have started taking much better care of my skin especially when being in the sun, so I decided I would rather fake tan as that is a lot better than damaging my skin in the long term. 

I love being tanned, I don't mind being pale but I find foundation is so much easier to match me when I'm tanned, maybe I'm just super fussy but I find foundations never match me correctly, either they are too pink toned or make me look ghostly white, and then the next shade up is usually too orangey on my skin! You can never win. When my body has it's natural colour I usually mix foundations to get a better and more precise colour match. But I love fake tanning and even though it's a lengthy process it makes me feel better about myself and personally I love my makeup more when I have a tan!


What's on your Feel Unique Wishlist?! 
SHARE:

18 comments

  1. The highlighter seems gorgeous! Love it so much!

    http://mysteryandfashiongirl.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heard a lot about that highlighter do you have any pics of you wearing it ?

    Www.glitzandglamourmakeup.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's amazing! Unfortunately not but if you have a hunt you might find one online! x

      Delete
  3. This is my favoriteeee highlighter!!

    http://beristenbul.blogspot.com.tr/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Liking the look of The Balm highlighter, I've never tried anything from the brand and at the moment I'm loving highlighters so maybe this should be my first purchase.

    Kirsty
    http://cosmeticsbeautyrainbow.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's absolutely amazing I recommend it so much! I hadn't tried any other face products from them only eyeshadows but they are lovely quality products! x

      Delete
  5. Need to get my hands on Mary Lou-Manizer, it's so pretty! I'm always looking at the TheBalm on Feel Unique!

    The Modern Audrey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's gorgeous and me too! it's so hard for me not to want to buy everything from Feel Unique! x

      Delete
  6. I really want to get the Highlighter but never been too sure on it.. You've persuaded me, into my basket it goes!

    abigailjessicax.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! you'll definitely love it, it's stunning! x

      Delete
  7. I love Feel Unique! These products seem really lovely too - and it's payday uh oh!!

    A Literary Cocktail

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Uh Oh! But It's amazing if you buy it let me know how you get on!

      Delete
  8. Great post ! I really want to get the highlighter its on my wish list !! http://www.queenbeeie.com

    - Laura

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm in need of some new fake tan, I haven't tried this range before! Didn't realise they did scrubs for tan either, so out the loop! Mary Lou is amazing, my favourite highlight x

    Tamz | http://www.throughneweyesx.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've been obsessing over that highlighter for ages! so fat I've managed to resist getting it but I think you might've just made me cave and get it hahaha, I love feel unique though

    love roz xx
    imnothungover.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww yay! You seriously won't regret it, the best highlighter I think ever haha! xx

      Delete

© Jessica Victoria. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig