Thursday 26 May 2016

Makeup products I'm Obsessed with this month!

I am going to be sharing with you three items (all makeup products, surprise surprise!) I have literally not stopped over the past month or so. 

So this month I have been loving trying a few different makeup products in my collection, which have been sadly pushed aside, from me buying so much makeup lately, OOPS. but it's easily done! -you can never have enough am I right?! 

Products Featured: 
Chanel 'La Mysterieuse' - www.johnlewis.com
Sleek Matte Me 'Birthday Suit' - www.superdrug.com
Maybelline Lash Sensational Waterproof - www.superdrug.com

The only product I had been yet to try before in this photograph was the waterproof lash sensational mascara, as I had already absolutely loved the non waterproof version, but now the weather is hotter my itchy/watery/hayfever-y eyes definitely do not! 


The first product is actually this beautifully packaged Chanel lipstick called 'La Mysterieuse' which unfortunately I have lost the swatch picture of it so if you are curious to see the colour you can find it featured in an older blog post of mine here. It is the prettiest shade which I would describe as a purple-y red pink shade and I find it so hard to wear red shades but on the lips it is a gorgeous in-between of red/pink on me and I am so happy with it and the formula is so silky considering its a matte lip stick and I adore it!

The second you may have seen in my liquid lipsticks blog post, and it is the much talked about Sleek Matte Me lipstick in the shade 'Birthday Suit' it is so pretty and has been compared and is said to be a dupe for 'Dolce K' by kylie cosmetics. It is quite pinky on me, which I'm not sure is because of my natural lip colour, but I think it is such a pretty shade perfect for Spring/Summer weather hence why I have been using it a lot throughout the past month!

The last is the mascara, the lash sensational-non waterproof has been my favourite mascara for around 6 months I would say could be less or more but thats my rough estimate. And I had absolutely no fault in it at all, until my eyes were affected by the ever so dreaded hay fever which I experience everytime the weather gets nicer! It's annoying but I'm so glad I tried the waterproof because it DOES NOT BUDGE! It is soooo good and is definitely replacing my normal lash sensational, the only downside is that it takes me twice as long to get off as non waterproof mascara does, but it works even better than my normal lash sensational as my lashes hold so much better and the curl lasts me literally all day. If you have been wondering whether to try it... then do it, it beats any high end mascara I have tried too, and for only £7.99!

What are some amazing makeup products you've recently discovered?! 
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Maybelline lash sensational is the best mascara I have ever used. I love it! And Im so happy they've got a waterproof one now. X

    www.beautylifebecca.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My exact thoughts too, I didn't think it would be as good as the normal one but it's better in my opinion! x

      Delete
  2. I can't believe I still haven't tried maybelline lash sensational, need to ASAP!

    Ella xx
    www.ellaselement.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You do! I recommend it so much, you definitely won't regret trying it! xx

      Delete

© Jessica Victoria. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig