Thursday 2 June 2016

Affordable Drugstore makeup products under £10


I love a bit of drugstore makeup shopping and drugstore makeup quality has been improving so much lately, I thought I would just share with you all a few affordable drugstore makeup products that are for eyes and eyebrows, I find there are actually so many amazing dupes for high end products so I thought I'd share them!


So the first is a palette, from Maybelline, and I don't actually hear a lot about this palette but I think the shades are lovely, they are mostly shimmery shades and I think this palette is great for those who want to branch out into trying different eye shadow shades but don't want to spend around £40 for a pre-made palette like the Urban Decay Naked palettes, this blushed nudes palette is just under £10 and the shades are mostly pink, like the Naked 3 palette. 

The next product is from Freedom, this is a fairly new (I think, correct me if i'm wrong) high street makeup brand, which is sold in Superdrug. They have a lot of products that have caught my eye as of how cheap and good quality they look, this product is a brow pommade/pomade which is the cheaper equivalent to the anastasia dip brow pomade, I have the shade taupe, which I think is a lovely shade for my considerably dark eyebrows (for me having dark blonde hair anyway!) 
The great thing is you only need the tiniest bit and this was £5 so I'm guessing it will last me ages! 

The last product is by Makeup Revolution, which is a makeup brand I am loving to pieces at the moment! I love their eyeshadows, contour kit and now this, which is a handy little eyebrow kit mine is in the light/medium one and I can't believe it was only £2.50 I think they shades in it are brilliant and I can mix the shades to match my eyebrows perfectly (and yes I have used it but it still looks untouched haha!) I think they do a medium/dark one too but it is just such a handy palette to take on the go or in your bag, it has a mirror and tweezers and a brush if you need to use the product on the go to, which I think is fab!

Products featured and links:
Maybelline Blushed Nudes Palette - www.superdrug.com
Freedom Brow Pomade (Taupe) - www.superdrug.com
Makeup Revolution Brow Kit (Light/Medium) - www.superdrug.com



What are your favourite affordable makeup products?!
SHARE:

1 comment

© Jessica Victoria. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig