Thursday 18 August 2016

Stila in the Light Palette

Now, my life has been SO hectic lately! Basically I recently started my first proper job and it's been a real shock to me I must say, juggling my time is the main thing, I have no time to do many things anymore haha! I make it sound awful but really I'm loving it and being able to be independent and earning my own wages! 

So today I wanted to share my FAVE palette at the moment, as you can see it is this stunning 'in the light' palette by Stila and to be honest I never really hear about Stila makeup except from this palette of course so when a few months back it was only £12.50 I squeeled and a few click-idy clicks later it was ordered and I received it a few days later. All I can say right now is that I'm in LOVE!
You can browse them here: 
Stila 'In the Light palette' - www.lookfantastic.com
Real techniques brushes - www.superdrug.com

Now the palette includes an array of beautiful neutral eye shadow shades, 12 to be exact! I think the pigmentation of the palette is just perfect for me, not too pigmented that mistakes can be made from picking up too much product, or too little product that nothing shows up, its a lovely mix of in between the two. 

My favourite shades are: obviously 'Kitten' which is always the most raved about champagne shimmer colour, it is perfect and really complements my blue eyes, I also love matte browns 'sandstone' and a pinky/taupe brown called 'Bliss' these are lovely build able crease shades, I am always looking for brown/taupe shades for in my crease as I prefer these to smokey blue/black colours which some people can really pull off but unfortunately not me! You can see them in the photo I too below!

It also came with an eyeliner which I think is such a good freebie, and it was amazing and very pigmented until I broke it! ooops, Bit of a Clumsy cow!  I know, what am I like! So this has made me think a lot about trying some more products from Stila.


Even though I've had this for quite a few months now, I can't wait to try even more combinations of the shades together, I am eager to try the navy colour, but haven't branched into it yet and I want to try the black to line my eyes like an eyeliner would, will let you all know how it goes!

Anyway I hope you are all well, see you in my next post!


Have you tried this palette?
What are your favourite Stila products?!
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. This looks beautiful! Good luck with your new job too!
    www.wanderfreeblog.wordpress.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your new job and this palette looks gorgeous. There isn't one shade in it that I don't like! x

    Kate// katerosexo1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! Kitten is definitely my favourite shade but I love the ALL! haha thank you so much x

      Delete
  3. This palette is so pretty! Congratulations on your new job!

    xo, Liz
    http://lipstickandconfetti.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. your photography is amazing!! xx

    sophiejc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AW! Thank you SO much that's made my day!! It doesn't happen too often that they look as clear like these two photos but I do try haha xx

      Delete
  5. love your post!!

    unique bridesmaid dresses online store - queeniebridesmaid

    ReplyDelete

© Jessica Victoria. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig